Meet Brooks Benjamin

Meet Brooks Benjamin

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baptism 6-6-10

Good morning!! I just wanted to share some really exciting news. This past weekend Jacob and I were baptized! It was an incredibly special time for our family. Our preacher, Brother Bill, baptized Jacob first, and then Jacob assisted in baptizing me. I've attached the pictures. (Please note our really awesome outfits -- definitely flattering for a 7 month pregnant lady...)

And to my awesome husband: Jacob, thank you for being such an amazing leader and servant to me and to our growing (unborn) son. I am so thankful that Brooks will have such a Godly example in his earthly father! I love you!

Acts 2:41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he preached the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Love, Lauren






No comments:

Post a Comment